Filed under Feature

Talent show to take place in the month of April, students can pick up form in office

Senior Dusty Schneider kicks off the StuCo meeting which talked about the talent show, SAFE, the garden and the Prom Fashion Show. The talent show will take place on Apr. 27.

Isabelle Braun

Isabelle Braun

The annual talent show will be held on Apr. 27, and those who would like the opportunity to audition can do so on Apr. 10 and 12.

“They need to sign up in the office for tryouts,” StuCo sponsor Alicia Brungardt said. “If their group is selected, that’s how they will participate. I hope to see a nice variety of acts.”

The deadline for signing up is Apr. 6, and forms can be picked up in the office.

“We come up with the prizes people will get, and then we set up the tryout times,” senior Kaitlyn Schaben said. “We also have to look for a day on which the talent show will be, and we have to organize all of the events on that day.”

The prizes include a summer kit with inflatables, a towel and a Yeti cup, a technology basket with an echo dot and other cell phone accessories.

“I just hope that students can see how talented their peers are,” Schaben said. “(I hope those participating can) get some attention for their talents.”

[email protected]