The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Elite boarding schools, secret societies and devious pranks, all controlled by a 16 year old girl.

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks is full of twist turns and possibly love.

Frankie is invisible her freshman year, living in the shadow of her older sister and the same elite boarding school their father went to, Alabaster Preparatory Academy. But the summer before her sophomore year she “fills out” and becomes cute. Within days of starting school she snags the most popular senior guy, Matthew, as her boyfriend.

But this isn’t just another story about another teenage girl who gets her prince. Frankie is also smart. She wants to prove to Matthew that she is more than just cute.

Frankie loves hanging out with Matthew, his friends, and is having the time of her life. But Matthew is sneaking off a lot and secretly returning. One day she decides to follow him, leading her to the discovery that will create Frankie Landau-Banks – Criminal Mastermind.

Matthew and his best friend Alpha are the co-presidents of an all-boys secret society called the Loyal Order of the Basset Hounds. The society has been the masterminds behind some very memorable pranks in their history, but the boys of today are not the pranksters the founders were.  Now they mostly hang around and play stupid jokes. After following Matthew for several meetings and secretly watching them she hatches the plan.

Frankie is uncertain whether Matthew likes her for her or for her body so she hatches a plan to secretly hijack the secret society using a fake email with the name “Alpha” and manipulating some very stupid guys. Her pranks are wildly successful, and include the canned beets rebellion and other pranks. But her new found hobby is causing a lot of problems. The Headmaster is tired of the pranks and is going to catch the mastermind, even if they catch the wrong person.

Now Frankie is caught between her feelings for Matthew and her feelings for proving herself.

To find out what happens next, read The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks.